Monday, July 16, 2012

come whatever may




Yesterday, was a long day plus the chaotic situations at the examinations plus the butterflies feeling all over the time plus the unreasonable doctor I would say. Not that I hate him or what so ever, but hey doctor, we do have feelings.

Anyway on a second thought, I was thankful enough, let's just say bring it to me, I can handle this situations. Maybe this is just a small test to us, who knows at least we are going to be prepared to be bullied by the medical officers in the future.

Judging from the last event that occurred, I have no one to blame but myself. The efforts were not enough. I dragged myself too much on the emotional sides (missing home so badly). Last time I checked, yeah I'm not a multi tasking person. Imbalance pretty much ruined me.

I learned not to hang the hopes way high up,because the moment the hopes shattered, I was the one that obviously. Err, fragile.

I should get going. Buckle up some plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment