Sunday, June 23, 2013

Good food.

Well, I guess I'm not that bright to be scrolling all over the restaurant's menu in Malaysia. Tempted. And given the fact that I'm not going to be back home like another 6 months. Sheesh. Talking bout restaurant, this ain't some stall or mamak or typical restaurant. This is the one one that has such cosy environment with of course higher expenses for sure.

I used to be the kind that don't care where we are going to eat as long as we eat. I used to have that sort of thinking what a waste to spend on food. I'd rather spend on shoes, handbags, yeah yeah that things. But after quite some time, maybe after being exposed to all the good food from the good place,I've begin to love food. Now I know, how someone could be so fussy to select a single place to eat.

Last month when I was on a holiday in France, I was captivated by the delicious food I had there. Not only that, the interior deco's of each of the cafe and restaurant are superb. And for sure, what a great number I had to pay for that delicious food. No regrets for sure.

So, there's this restaurant I would love to try out. Marini's 57. I texted my mother and told her, that she should go there with my father to which she responded ;

"I know. I've been planning to,"

Told you, my mother is one of a kind that extra super advance in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment