Friday, April 13, 2012

you didn't see it coming, huh?

To see at some point, some people faced shit, I felt fortunate. At least, the 'shit' that hits me wasn't bad compared to them. Well, obviously, each one of us had encountered shit. That's life anyway. Nothing went well right from the beginning.

Apparently, I read this story of a guy who deeply in love with this woman, let's call her Lisa. This naive guy, actually was too scared to confess his feelings. He kept waiting for the right time to make a move. Days passed, and when actually he had the courage to do so, Lisa rejected him. Not that Lisa, wasn't in love in him but because she had been proposed by a friend of that guy. She thought, this naive guy was actually drawing a friend zone line between them. Now, what went wrong? Fear, time and obviously the friend zone line. Sigh.

On another note, this is a story of a loyal guy. Let's call him, Adam. Adam is the type of a guy not with the charming face whatsoever, but he's obviously charming in his own way. He  has the talent to write beautifully, play guitar and the talent of his own which is being loyal. Unfortunately, through all those years, he never met not even a single woman who's loyal to him. Once, he decided that he actually found the right woman to be by his side, June. But to only realized, June was none other less same as the other women. She called off the wedding when there's only few weeks left. Now, what went wrong? Love itself, and I said shit.

So to come to think about it, there's so much shits out there, in every unique ways.

But there's always a saying, behind that shit, you will gain something more valuable. Nah, I don't know. I'm the kind that possibly trying to avoid shits in every possible ways. I don't dare to take risks because one hell I'm sure of, it hurts.

To be more,straightforward, coward.



p/ s: seems like ages I have not been writing so passionately like this. My love to write has blossomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment