Monday, June 18, 2012

as white as snow white

Being a grown up woman is not an easy task. You just can't resist to be seduce with all sorts beautiful things. These beautiful things come in many ways. Beautiful accesories, beautiful clothes, beautiful shoes. And how on earth are we going to stop these things from seducing us? No way, I'd said. Oh my, I don't quite remember when was the first time I learnt to dress up. All that I could remember, I used to hate wearing women's clothes. I used to dress up as a boy and called myself tomboy. I was comfortable with that kind of image. But then, I started to see things differently, I wanted to be beautiful. I wanted to wear all those beautiful things and yes, my mom kinda shocked. Her daughter finally had agreed to all her nagging. She was the happiest women on the earth. So that was how the story had started. A story to be a woman.

Years passed, and I have become addicted to beautiful things. I learnt how to match making the colours, I learnt how to find a better material (thanks to my mom), but still I'm quite a newbie in using make-up. I don't really fancy make-up, but I love to see the changes 'it' made to other people. Maybe, I should consider to join some make-up classes they made during summer holiday , ahah. So, yeah, don't blame me for what I am today. It's the sense. Common sense that hits me, and I started to change. Apart from the facts that, you see all gorgeous ladies in the mass media. Who won't be attracted? Ain't that right? I myself keep quite a number of so called fashion blog's. And oh my, they are all beautiful, young ladies (a modest one, I'd said). In my opinion, it's not wrong to know how to keep your appearance as long as you are not over-dressed. Besides, people are going to judge you from your appearance, so why don't you give something that is valuable,professional package altogether. No loss right?( having said that, I myself am still learning on how to have all of the above, so yeah, practically I'm no different from other people out there, I'm not a fashionista, just in case you assumed me that)

In a nutshell, this is just a random thoughts that hit me, and I opted to write it over here (not so random, when your eyes actually laid on 'those' beautiful things yesterday,sigh. and because you could not afford to buy them, someday, someday). You may agree with me or may not agree, because people think differently right?


apricot wedge shoes from new look.

platform mary jane wedge shoes from new look.


patent espadrille wedges from new look that caught my eyes yesterday. I wanna this for raya.

No comments:

Post a Comment