Thursday, June 14, 2012

a beautiful mind

I think I ought to share this 'incredible' piece of film. I was lying down exhausted yesterday, and my hands were clicking through the list of movies that I just got. Upon came to this movie, I decided to give it a try though my housemates did tell me it's kinda boring. She and I actually kinda share same genre of movies, we are more into horror, thriller, actions and so on. I on the other hand preferred actually all types of movies, as far as I can say,ahah. And that includes romance, but appropriate one I must say.

So, I lied down and my eyes fixed to the screen and my that two hours later, I just could not move my eyes anymore. What an amazing movie ever. And for your information, it is based on true story. I have always love true stories. They inspired me much in such extraordinary ways. So back to the movie, err I'm not going to spill it out. No fun for you eh. But please watch it, it's incredible, precisely for us medical students, we can actually drown into schizo's world. At least, that's how I see it. There, now you know it's bout all those schizo's related, I bet the other seconds you are going to google it. Heh. Never mind. But please bear in mind, there are no medical terms, just that the movie full of beautiful quotes ever. I terribly love them all. The words said kinda straight, and sometimes you have to read between the lines. :)

Eh, I want to show you the best quotes said by Charles (imaginary character that was created by John). And I actually like Charles (before I knew he was created by John, I think he's such a nice friend for being there for John anytime, he's nice but well, he never even exist, that's the sad part)

Charles: Nothing's ever for sure, John. That's the only sure thing I do know.

 Here's another best quotes ever said by John. Apparently, for every single problems, there will always be a number of solutions.

Aha, I just love love it, that I have to yell out it over here.
So, go and watch 'a beautiful mind'.









2 comments:

  1. watched it three years ago! and never thought of deleting it, though i cant seem to find enough time to watch it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. kan? I copied it and gonna keep it as long as I can. Best movie ever!

    ReplyDelete