Friday, June 22, 2012

impulsion

I'm in love with Incubus. I know, I'm just too slow to discover it in 2012 -.-. The band was formed back in 1991. One thing about those bands back in 90's, they are incredibly awesome unlike nowadays.

Just to list down a few, the bands that increase my motor activity and excitement:

Creed
Yellowcard
Dishwalla
3 Doors Down
Coldplay
Switchfoot
Avenged Sevenfold
Secondhand serenade (2004)
Jet (2001)
Radiohead
One Republic (2002)
Fall Out Boy
Muse , MCR and Linkin Park (I said who didn't listen to them right?)
The Fray
Lifehouse
Puddle of Mudd
System of a down
Sum 41
Train

5 comments:

  1. mcr, linkin park, sum41 and avenged.
    ah taste kita hampir sama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? you should try to listen to the others too! your ears might bleed, eheh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i do. but not as often dengan yang i cakap tadi tuh :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. incubus - i miss you my feveret song. SOAD lagik lah:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mine too! i love drive by incubus also :> indeed all of the above are terrifying awesome, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete