Monday, June 11, 2012

wondering about you,

There's this side of me of not knowing how to handle kids. Oh my, it's pretty hard when you have to face it. Let's get it straight, I love seeing kids, but yeah seeing is not the same as handling them. And don't get me wrong when sometimes I think that they are annoying. Maybe it's just me lack the 'soft' side inside of me. Err.

And eventually, I come across this thought, how am I going to have my own kids if there's this 'bad side' planted inside of my soul. To cut it short, I ended up with the decisions of having only two to four kids only. Haha. There you go mr.husband. Life must be hard on you if you're marrying me. Or it could be good if you're planning to have just a small and harmony family. Aha.

But, if you love kids, do teach me. I'm willing to learn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment